terms & conditions
These terms and conditions are implicitly agreed to on acceptance of a copywriting quote from Words That Work Copywriting.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of submission.
- Words That Work Copywriting reserves the right to requote a job if the client makes substantial changes to the brief.
- All quotes include an allowance for two sets of revisions. Any further revisions will be charged at $125 per hour.
- Words That Work Copywriting agrees to keep all materials supplied by the client confidential and will sign a non-disclosure agreement if required.
- The client agrees to indemnify Words That Work Copywriting for any claim for compensation or damages as a result of accidental disclosure or loss of information.
- The client is asked to nominate one person to be the primary contact and consolidate all client revisions.
- If the client has not submitted revisions within 7 days of the first draft being delivered, Words That Work Copywriting will assume the copywriting is approved and a final invoice will be sent.
- Copyright for any content created for the client remains the intellectual property of Words That Work Copywriting until final payment is made.
- Words That Work Copywriting reserves the right to use selected extracts of content created for clients for promotional purposes unless we have been specifically asked not to do so.
- Words That Work Copywriting requires a non-refundable 50% deposit before we begin working on your project. Jobs can only be scheduled once this deposit has been received.
- The balance of payment is required within 7 days of client approval of the final draft.
- If payment is not made, Words That Work Copywriting retains copyright for all copywriting and this content cannot be used by the client or any third party.
Liability, release and indemnity
- Words That Work Copywriting will assume that all materials provided by the client are factual and accurate.
- Words That Work Copywriting will make every effort to proofread any work submitted to the client, however we cannot guarantee that all work will be free of typographical, grammatical or factual errors.
- The client indemnifies Words That Work Copywriting against any claims or costs that may arise from the appearance of any errors in copywriting provided.
- It is the client’s responsibility to submit all copywriting for legal review where required.